- About Us
- Annual Reports
- Other Statutory Information
- Share Holding Pattern
- Quarterly Results
- Details of unpaid dividends
- SAST Disclosures
- Other Disclosures and Intimations
- Company Secretory Resignation Intimation
- Officials Responsible for Assisting Investor Grievances
- Composition of Committees of Board of Directors
- KMPs Authorised to Determine and Making Disclosure of Material Events
- Code of Conduct and Policies
- Code of Conduct & Policies
- Fair Practice Code
- PML Policy
- Prevention of Insider Trading Policy
- RPT Policy
- Whistle Blower Policy
- Nomination & Remuneration Policy
- Independent Directors Familiarization Program
- Document Retention & Archival Policy
- Materiality of Events Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Interest Rate Policy
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Grievance Redressal Mechanishm
- E-Voting Instructions & Scrutiny Reports
- Postal Ballot Notices
Four Reasons to prefer KIFS Financial Services!
Understanding Customer Financial Needs
1We understand that as a customer you may want to leverage on your assets .We offer customers a convenient means to meet their liquidity requirements by providing finance against shares. We also provide finance for investments in primary as well as secondary markets. By leveraging on market know how and technology, we aim to deliver a compelling combination of product, service and price to value-driven customers.
Prompt service and response
2We provide personalized, reliable, quality-driven, convenient, and cost effective solutions to our clients through Innovative Products and Service. Our fast approval process helps you get the desired loan amount so that you don’t have to wait in long ques.
Trusted by thousands of clients since years
3Our clients encompass a wide range of retail, High net worth individuals, proprietary & partnership firms as well as private and public limited companies. We understand the needs of the borrowers and help meet their liquidity requirements to buy securities from primary as well as secondary markets for short to medium term tenures.
Part of the Khandwala Group
4The group is into the business of Stock & Commodities Broking, Arbitrage, Depository Services and Portfolio Manager.